Rhine falls Switzerland Forum - TripAdvisor
The trip to the falls. The easiest way to reach the Rhine Falls is taking a train to either the station called 'Neuhausen Rheinfall' or 'Schloss Laufen am Rheinfall' on the other side of the river.... The Rhine Falls can be reached on foot in 10 minutes. 3 minutes walk to the train station. Various shops, restaurants and snack stand in the area. By train 3 minutes to Schaffhausen. Spacious apartment, living room, kitchen, dining room and balcony for sharing. I do not offer breakfast, tea and coffee are always available in the kitchen.
The Biggest Waterfall In Europe â€“ Rhine Falls In Switzerland
The Middle Island was what I was calling that island that sat right in the middle of Rhine Falls. There was a boat dock as well as a stairway that went right to the top of the rocky island where there were some railings and a Swiss flag perched at the very top....Re: Rhine falls 22 Sep 2017, 2:37 PM You have choice of 3 train stops: Schloss Laufen , where you walk down to the left bank of the river below the Falls; Neuhausen, where you walk to the top of the Falls; and Schaffhausen , where you can take a bus or walk to the right bank on top of the Falls.
Rhine Falls Zurich Book Tickets & Tours Today
Rhine Falls (Rheinfall in German) is about a 30 minute drive from Stein am Rhein and is the perfect addition to a half-day self-drive itinerary from Zurich. how to cancel sports illustrated subscription from finish line The magnificent Rhine Falls are located on the High Rhine near the town of Schaffhausen in northern Switzerland. These falls are 150 m wide and 23 m high. The average water flow doubles during the spring and summer, so these seasons are the most favourable for a visit. You have a chance to get up c. Skaftafell waterfalls how to get
Rhine falls Switzerland Forum - TripAdvisor
- Rhine Falls Things to do in Schaffhausen Neuhausen am
- Rhine falls Switzerland Message Board - TripAdvisor
- cheapest way to get to Rhine Falls and back from Zurich
- Rhine Falls Zurich Tickets & Tours Book Now
Travel through Northern Switzerland from Zurich and see Rhine Fallsâ€“the biggest waterfall in Europe. Have the option to hop aboard a boat for a closer experience of the rushing waters! Have the option to hop aboard a boat for a closer experience of the rushing waters!
- There are 5 ways to get from Geneva to Rhine Falls by train, bus, car or plane. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
- Rhine Falls (Rheinfall in German) is about a 30 minute drive from Stein am Rhein and is the perfect addition to a half-day self-drive itinerary from Zurich.
- Schaffhausen is a city in north-eastern Switzerland on the river Rhine, next to the German border. Its prime tourist attraction are the Rhine Falls, Europe's largest waterfalls.
- In winter a visit is not so spectacular. Therefore S33 trains do not stop at Laufen castle. You might get to the Rhine Falls anyway by taking a intercity train to the city of Schaffhausen and from there a bus to Neuhausen am Rheinfall.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Calwell ACT, Hughes ACT, Barton ACT, Kambah ACT, Karabar ACT, ACT Australia 2655
- New South Wales: Beacon Hill NSW, Haywards Bay NSW, Willow Vale (Wingecarribee) NSW, Whitton NSW, Bundeena NSW, NSW Australia 2021
- Northern Territory: Mutitjulu NT, Papunya NT, Elliott NT, Nightcliff NT, Areyonga NT, Gunn NT, NT Australia 0875
- Queensland: Proserpine QLD, Coolum Beach QLD, Pine Mountain QLD, Silkwood QLD, QLD Australia 4063
- South Australia: Lower Inman Valley SA, Maslin Beach SA, Wattle Park SA, Pukatja SA, Streaky Bay SA, Emeroo SA, SA Australia 5054
- Tasmania: Kellevie TAS, Miandetta TAS, Montana TAS, TAS Australia 7056
- Victoria: Elmhurst VIC, Jan Juc VIC, Corunnun VIC, Kariah VIC, Delahey VIC, VIC Australia 3007
- Western Australia: South Fremantle WA, Highgate WA, Cullacabardee WA, WA Australia 6071
- British Columbia: Revelstoke BC, Abbotsford BC, Granisle BC, Abbotsford BC, Revelstoke BC, BC Canada, V8W 9W7
- Yukon: Little Gold YT, Pelly Lakes YT, Brooks Brook YT, De Wette YT, Lansdowne YT, YT Canada, Y1A 1C4
- Alberta: Westlock AB, Coaldale AB, Vauxhall AB, Magrath AB, Big Valley AB, Bon Accord AB, AB Canada, T5K 7J9
- Northwest Territories: Nahanni Butte NT, Tuktoyaktuk NT, Paulatuk NT, Kakisa NT, NT Canada, X1A 6L8
- Saskatchewan: Forget SK, Porcupine Plain SK, Forget SK, Pelly SK, Unity SK, Kenosee Lake SK, SK Canada, S4P 7C1
- Manitoba: Rivers MB, Selkirk MB, MacGregor MB, MB Canada, R3B 5P9
- Quebec: Godbout QC, Ayer's Cliff QC, Schefferville QC, Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures QC, Cote Saint-Luc QC, QC Canada, H2Y 3W7
- New Brunswick: Tracadie NB, Chipman NB, Hanwell NB, NB Canada, E3B 4H1
- Nova Scotia: St. Mary's NS, Pictou NS, Yarmouth NS, NS Canada, B3J 7S1
- Prince Edward Island: Cornwall PE, New Haven-Riverdale PE, Mount Stewart PE, PE Canada, C1A 8N1
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Reidville NL, Holyrood NL, Flatrock NL, Norris Point NL, NL Canada, A1B 5J1
- Ontario: Osprey ON, Folger ON, Bonarlaw ON, St. Pascal Baylon, Ingle ON, Chikopi ON, Shannon Hall ON, ON Canada, M7A 1L2
- Nunavut: Tree River NU, Arviat NU, NU Canada, X0A 8H6
- England: Royal Tunbridge Wells ENG, Poole ENG, Bloxwich ENG, Folkestone ENG, Tamworth ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A5
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 6H5
- Scotland: Glasgow SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, Hamilton SCO, Livingston SCO, Hamilton SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 1B7
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Barry WAL, Newport WAL, Neath WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D5